A year since my last update, wow. Cue in the crickets, please. Anyway, looking at the left sidebar on the site here’s what’s going on:
1) CHRONICLES = I’m actually done with “Flowers in the Abyss”, I just need to create the HTML page and cook up some images for it. I also have quite a bit of material for the next historical section, “Ransain Saga”, so hopefully I can get both of these sections uploaded in 2016. Also, the first 2 arcs of “Sinduin Saga” are up, and uhmm, I’m not sure what I’m doing with that next.
2) DATABASE = There’s a new (well, newer than the last update) multi-page section on the most popular religion in Incudea, Tarteism. Next up might be a section on the physics of the Haloed Bane universe. Basic stuff like the elements and the fundamental forces. I do have enough material for the section already, but it’s far from polished (and it doesn’t make any sense, though that’s never stopped me).
3) GALLERY = Onsite I haven’t added much, but follow the links and you can find several new pics on DA and Rendo.
4) HORGOTHIC = The primer is all ready, and I have 3 readings up as planned. Hopefully I’ll push myself to add stuff like long original texts in Horgothic and translations of human philosophy.
5) TIME = It’s low on the priority list right now, but I’d like to add a section on how various planets in Incudea handle calendars. The Silver Year is the overarching official standard, but obviously each planet has its own rotation and orbit periods, so it should make for some interesting timekeeping conundrums.
A couple of months ago I switched webhosts and I’ve been alternating between recreating (HTML, by hand) and uploading old content and creating fresh content (mostly the former). Running through my sidebar menu from top to bottom:
1) In the Past section of the Chronicles, I’m still basically stuck where I was months ago (except that I added Disaster at Rekish, skipping thousands of years in the process). I reckon I might as well post what I have, rather than waiting to get one millennium done before moving on to the next one. As for the Present section, I’m slowly putting up all the Sinduin Saga episodes I’ve done (up to only twenty, ugh). Also, I’ve begun exploring Sinduin’s activities just prior to SS, so someday this stuff should see the light of day.
2) The Database only has one article on Halos and Glorioles. Chances are the next article to pop up will be on religion. I’ve got tons of material on the topic (tons!) so it’s just a matter of time before I do this.
3) The Gallery, well, exists. It’s only got two images as of now, with a link to my Renderosity gallery, which has one additional image. Basically, this area of the site is going to be for me to put images that I have no use for elsewhere (though if they’re real pretty, I might put them on Renderosity instead, or in both locations, whatever).
4) The Horgothic (linguistic) area has two sections: Primer and Reader. My initial plan is to have a five lesson primer and a three passage reader (the idea being to expand in the future as needed). So far I’ve got four lessons and a half, plus one passage up. Right now this area is supposed to be top priority so I hope to be done here relatively soon.
5) Time and Weblog are pretty much fine as they are.