April 2015 Update

A couple of months ago I switched webhosts and I’ve been alternating between recreating (HTML, by hand) and uploading old content and creating fresh content (mostly the former).  Running through my sidebar menu from top to bottom:

1) In the Past section of the Chronicles, I’m still basically stuck where I was months ago (except that I added Disaster at Rekish, skipping thousands of years in the process).  I reckon I might as well post what I have, rather than waiting to get one millennium done before moving on to the next one.  As for the Present section, I’m slowly putting up all the Sinduin Saga episodes I’ve done (up to only twenty, ugh).  Also, I’ve begun exploring Sinduin’s activities just prior to SS, so someday this stuff should see the light of day.

2) The Database only has one article on Halos and Glorioles.  Chances are the next article to pop up will be on religion.  I’ve got tons of material on the topic (tons!) so it’s just a matter of time before I do this.

3) The Gallery, well, exists.  It’s only got two images as of now, with a link to my Renderosity gallery, which has one additional image.  Basically, this area of the site is going to be for me to put images that I have no use for elsewhere (though if they’re real pretty, I might put them on Renderosity instead, or in both locations, whatever).

4) The Horgothic (linguistic) area has two sections: Primer and Reader.  My initial plan is to have a five lesson primer and a three passage reader (the idea being to expand in the future as needed).  So far I’ve got four lessons and a half, plus one passage up.  Right now this area is supposed to be top priority so I hope to be done here relatively soon.

5) Time and Weblog are pretty much fine as they are.